Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oh hello there...

So here's my first post on this blog, but to be honest, this isn't my first attempt at blogging.  If I've learned anything from my past blogging, is that it's all about consistency and so I'm going to try my very best to post at least once a day.

Now with all that out of the way, let's get acquainted shall we?
I'm 18 years old (nearly 19) and my name is Vy, and yes it is pronounced like the letter V.  I was born in France while my parents were visiting my grandparents, so I like to say I was born and raised in San Francisco since I returned here just a week after my birth.  I grew up the heart of this metropolitan city and am by all standards a city girl.  I've just returned from my first year at Drexel University in Philadelphia where I am studying Electrical Engineering with 9483203493 boys and 2 other girls, or at least that's how it feels like.  I've also been dating a certain Andrew for nearly nine months who very encourages my foodie habits.  

I enjoy shopping, eating, and photography and so I'm bringing it all together here on this blog.  Here I'll post outfits of the day, shopping hauls, reviews of products, reviews of restaurants, as well as recipes as I am starting to get into cooking for my new apartment.

I feel like I'm at the beginning of a new chapter in my life and I'd love for you all to come along with me.
If you would like to follow me elsewhere, my more personal blog, twitter, and youtube channel are all linked to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment