Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Eats #1

I went out three days in a row and so naturally...food pics!

Nanayiro
2399 Shattuck Ave
Berkeley, CA 94701


I like the way the "crab" is in the California rolls here, but the Teriyaki was a bit sweet.  I shared a three item bento with Wendy which included everything above.  $25 (including tip) lunch for two people?  Not bad.


 Tea Fever
2202 Shattuck Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704


A bit later we were feeling snack-y and so we dropped into this place.  My lavendar milk tea was delicious and not powdery and the boba was cooked properly.  My cheese, turkey, and avacado crepe was delicious, but extremely hot when I got it.  I could barely hold it haha!  Wendy's strawberry, banana, and nutella crepe looked beautiful as well.


Panda Express
 Haha yes, the chain food.  I considered not including this, but then I realized that Panda isn't as big on the east coast.  And with the right photography and styling, even chain food looks pretty appetizing.


Teaway
2250 Irving St
San Francisco, CA 94122


I never truly appreciated this place until I left.  All boba on the east coast does not even come close in all aspects:  flavor selection, price, boba, availability, the packaging, the snacks that come with these places...


San Tung
1031 Irving St
San Francisco, CA 94122



I LOVE THESE WINGS.  And everything else was delicious as well.  The free kimchi was meh, but what can I say?  It was free.

Mystery Dim Sum
No clue where my parents picked this up, but boy do I miss cheap and easy accessible sui mai(:

No comments:

Post a Comment