Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend Eats #2

So I fell behind in these so...here's 2 weekends full of food NOMNOMNOMs! :D  Oh and I'm so silly I messed up my watermark and didn't notice until I processed everything...sorry!


Gather
2200 Oxford Street 
 Berkeley, CA 94704
Had dinner with my besties, Wendy & Brianna, for the first time in years!  We've hungout in pairs, but it's been four years since the three of us have had a girls night all together!  Crazy!  We split a sausage, pepperoni, ham, and egg pizza as well as roasted chicken.

John's Ice Cream
2204 Shattuck Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94704
$1 a scope?  Sign me up!  Birthday Cake & Pralines and Cream because those are the only flavors I could see from my height...

King of Thai Noodle House
184 O'Farrell Street
San Francisco, CA94102
A new tradition Nancy for whenever we're back in the city...FoodFridays!  Chicken pad see ew and crab fried rice with thai iced tea of course.

Denny's Cafe
5530 Geary Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94121
Reunion with Wendy & Moobs (Wilson who actually doesn't have moobs) in the Richmond.  Soup, garlic bread, curry, and lemon chicken.  We went to late night dessert later but that will be in my next weekend eats(:

No comments:

Post a Comment