Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weekend Eats #3

Nomnomnom!  Here goes two more weekends of food and I'm all caught up :D  Again the watermark is messed up on some of these.  Sorry!

100% Sweet Cafe
2512 Clement Street
San Francisco, CA 94121
One of my favorite late night dessert houses.  I miss this place so much when I'm away from SF.  It seems outside of SF, no one has these little dessert places with literally hundreds of menu items and is most popular at 2am...


IHOP
2299 Lombard Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
 
 
Haha so it was my brother's 16th birthday and he wanted to go to IHOP for dinner and so that's what we did.  We also got him a cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.


Off the Grid Civic Center: Senor Sisig
City Hall
San Francisco, CA
Food Friday #2 with Nancy!  For those of you who don't know, Off the Grid is basically a bunch of food trucks in various places in SF.  And I'm not talking about the sandwiches and sodas of the the food trucks in Philadelphia, I'm talking about curry, wings, crazy popsicles...etc! 


Ike's Place
3489 16th Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
So Ike's is a crazy sandwich shop that is super popular in the bay.  All their sandwiches are super creative and come with crazy stuff inside like fries, mozzarella sticks, and one of their sandwiches is 4lbs!  This was my first time and I got the Backstabber (halal chicken, marinated artichoke hearts, provolone, cesar, lettuce, and tomato on a dutch crunch roll).

Until next time!  Nomnomnom! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment