Friday, March 8, 2013

OOTD: Cold Weather Layering

I actually posted this on another blog, but decided to repost it here.  It's actually so old that I still had my teal hair haha.

I apologize for my awkward poses! 

So let's get into this first outfit!  Boy has it been cold here!  My California body is not used to below 10 degrees F!  I've been layering it up like crazy lately.

Armwarmers!  I never thought about getting these, but my aunt/cousin gave them to me as a gift and boy am I glad they did!
 Did you know that wearing heels keeps you slightly warmer on cold days?  Your feet will be slightly above the cold ground (:

 I admit that I am a bit obsessed with my new teal hair...


Outfit;
Coat: Forever21 Pea Coat (old)
Shoes: similar here
Accessories: Tiffany & Co. Key Necklace; American Eagle Scarf (very old) similar here;
 Charlotte Russe Socks (very old) similar here

Thanks for reading!  Let me know what you think/what improvements I can make (:


No comments:

Post a Comment